Friday, December 03, 2010

Me: Hey, Just Txt me .. Solider: What?

I know from personal experiences, how it frustrates people in general to have to communicate through words. My sister for example has a boyfriend that is incarcerated and that is how they communicate, knowing she is anticipating his coming home she is very agitated with this form of communication because it leaves her with so many unanswered questions, after every letter.

Furthermore, yes I know it frustrates them because sometimes there’s miscommunication also unanswered questions. It's agitating, the patience you will have to contain is unbearable, and I know back then the literacy level is nowhere near where it's at now. So the not having the literacy capability to be able to know how to express themselves the correct way may have been one of the biggest frustrations of them all; because there was the possibilty of the whole letter coming off the wrong way.

No comments:

Post a Comment