Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Organized Crime Reflection.

Bonnie and Clyde are the gangsters we -Max,Adam,Daniela,and Kimberly,and I did for our organized crime small group presentations; and in my opinion I found out allot more compared to my prior knowledge of the notorious criminal duo. I discovered how Hollywood does an excellent job "remixing" things because in the movie they seem to be very attractive and just so sophisticated, but in reality were far from it; they both came from small lower class families and just died living the fast life. Also I learned that they died by an ambush from police and also that Bonnie was a very poetic person. Furthermore, I enjoyed this project and found out that there was more to Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow than just a couple "dangerously" in love with one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment